- American Museum of Natural History
22 obects mentioning American Samoa including fine mats, adezs, clothes..
- Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum
663 objects mentioning American Samoa (Tutuila + Manua) incuding tools, dishes, fishing gears.
- British Museum
15 items mentioning American Samoa, including necklaces, 5 photographic prints. - Direct access to the American Samoa collection
- Burke Museum
121 objects from American Samoa including fly whisks, kava bowls, nckelaces, tools, ustensils. - Direct access to the American Samoa collection
- Museo Nacional de Antropologia (Madrid)
1 record mentioning American Samoa : it is a funeral mask done in Germany..
- Museum Volkenkunde Leiden
65 items mentioning American Samoa.
- Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
10 objects mentioning Tutuila (American Samoa) mostly adzes, 40 photographic prints mentioning American SAmoa.
- Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève
4 objects from American Samoa including clubs and tapa.. - Direct access to the American Samoa collection
- Musée du quai Branly
52 items mentioning American Samoa, mainly weapons.
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology at Harvard University
8 objects from American Samoa inclduing mats and tapa cloth. - Direct access to the American Samoa collection
- Penn Museum
1 object from Tutuila (Amerian Samoa).
- Phoebe A. Hearst Mseum of Anthropology
87 objects from American Samoa including mostly mats and tapacloth.
- Pitt Rivers Museum
1 piece of barkcloth from American Samoa. - Direct access to the American Samoa collection
- Smithsonian Institution Washington
931 documents including kava bowls, whisks, tapa, weapons and ustensils, photographs and drawings..
- Staatliche Museen zu Berlin
5 objects mentioning American Samoa.
- Te Papa Tongarewa
5 pieces of barkcloth mentioning American Samoa as a production place. - Direct access to the American Samoa collection