Health and Health Research
- Agence de santé de Wallis et Futuna (Heath Agency o Wallis and Futuna)
The Health Agency of Wallis and Futuna is a national public institution responsible of health care and prevention on the archipelago. It also has a mission of planning and organization of the territory health policy.
- Direction de la recherche, des études, de l’évaluation et des statistiques (Directorate of Research, Studies, Evaluation and Statistics)
The Directorate of Research, Studies, Evaluation and Statistics is a directorate of the Ministry of Social Affairs, Health and Women's Rights. Its mission is to provide the Ministry, its institutions, its agencies and other organisations involved in health and social affairs with valid information for policy making and evaluation.
- Ministère des Affaires Sociales, de la Santé et des Droits des Femmes, France (Ministry of Social Affairs, Health and Women's Rights, France)
- World Health Organization (WHO) Western Pacific Region
- Direct access to country-specific ressource